Over 50,000 COVID-19 Patients Out of Isolation
Jennifer Lewerenz | Aug 4, 2020 AT 6:04 pm
(KNSI) - The Minnesota Department of Health says there are now over 50,000 COVID-19 patients who are recovering and out of isolation.
Numbers released Tuesday show 50,426 patients no longer needed to be in isolation. That's a jump of 861 from Monday.
Elsewhere, statewide, there have been approximately 1,078,695 tests done (+7,770) on 878,111 people (+6,107). There are now 57,162 total positive cases in the state, a bump of 606 from Monday. Four more deaths were reported Tuesday for a total of 1,620. Two of those deaths were in long term care or assisted living facilities for a total of 1,233 - or 76 percent - of all COVID related deaths. 48 new hospitalizations were reported Tuesday for a total of 5,346. 328 (+26) patients are still hospitalized with 153 (+6) in the ICU.
- Benton County - 310 total cases (+4) and three deaths
- Morrison County - 82 total cases (-1) and one death
- Sherburne County - 657 total cases (+8) and seven deaths
- Stearns County - 2,842 total cases (+11) and 20 deaths
- Wright County - 820 total cases (+7) and five deaths