490 New COVID-19 Cases Reported
Nick Orbe | Jun 12, 2020 AT 12:52 pm
Click to Enlarge Photo: Unsplash
(KNSI) - The Minnesota Department of Health says there were 15 newly reported COVID-19 cases in the five-county central Minnesota area.
Numbers released Friday show:
- Benton County added no new cases for a total of 190 cases and three deaths.
- Morrison County added one new case for a total of 54 cases and one death.
- Sherburne County also added one new case for a total of 262 cases and two deaths.
- Stearns County added eight new cases for a total of 2,096 cases and 17 deaths.
- Wright County added five cases for a total of 372 cases and two deaths.
- 29,795 total COVID-19 cases
- 3,102 of them are health care workers
- 490 new cases reported
- 25 newly reported COVID-19 related deaths
- 1,274 deaths total
- 1,015 in long term care or assisted living facility
- 31 probable COVID-19 related deaths. Cases are listed as probable when the cause of death is COVID, but there is no positive test documented for that person.
- 3,557 total hospitalizations
- 403 patients hospitalized as of today
- 191 of them are in the ICU
- 25,028 patients are recovering and out of isolation