Pro Staff - Forklift Driver
Pro Staff in St. Cloud is looking for forklift drivers for a well-established family owned cold storage company in the area.
Pays $15.00 - $17.50/hr DOE
Scroll down to see if you are who we’re looking for!Job Specifications:
- High School diploma and job related experience.
- Minimum 2 years related experience.
- Experience with material handling equipment preferred
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks as assigned.
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal form.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback.
- Basic mathematical skills. Independent thinking skills.
- Ability to handle and work with confidential information.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy.
- Ability to maintain a positive atmosphere within the team.
- Team oriented, cooperative and flexible.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with a wide range of people at all levels within our organization and within our customer’s organization.
- Strong individual initiative to achieve goals.
- Ability to understand and utilize the capabilities of technology.
- Results driven.
- Cold working conditions.
- Extended periods of time on feet moving around warehouse and grounds.
Job Duties / Tasks:
- Loads outbound shipments, ensuring adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for knowing and understanding customer special requirements
- Operate Temp Recorders
- Helps maintain the integrity of stored products ensuring compliance with customer and industry accepted specifications.
- Operates material handling and radio frequency equipment.
- Maintains a safe working environment by proactively searching out and fixing potential problem situations. Conducts operations in accordance with all appropriate state and federal guidelines.
- Ensures that shipping paperwork is accurate and thoroughly completed.
- Ensures that product being shipped is free of damage and in appropriate condition.
- Monitors the condition of the material handling equipment. Restricts use of equipment that is deemed unsafe. Reports problems to the supervisor to arrange for repair.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
- Assists in maintaining security of the warehouse.
- Assists with inventory reconciliation by helping with research and finding product.
- Works closely with the administrative staff to ensure they have all the information they need to properly enter receiving and shipping of product.
- Promotes safety by enforcing safe practices and leading by example.
Location: St. Cloud, MN
Position Type: Temp to Hire
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00
Does this sound like the next step in your career path?
If so, simply apply online at prostaff.com, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (320)656-9777 to set up an appointment.