Preferred Credit (PCI) - Customer Service
As a company that understands the importance of work-life balance and a positive work environment, we value reliability and motivation within the workplace. PCI is currently seeking applicants to fit our unique culture and fun environment. The Customer Service Agent is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience when answering inbound calls and placing outbound calls to service our accounts for customers that have received financing from us.
WHY WORK FOR PCI?
- Gone are the days of the dark and dingy workplace, we provide a positive work environment by ensuring a bright, clean, technology-forward space to enhance employee morale and customer interaction.
- Benefits include: Room for growth and advancement, 401k program with match, discretionary bonus, competitive standard benefit packages, educational scholarships, and tuition/student loan reimbursement programs.
- PCI is an award-winning workplace! Star Tribune's Top 150 Workplaces, St. Cloud Chamber of Commerce's 'Diversity Award' and the Better Business Bureau's Torch Award for Ethics.
- Check out our careers page and employee testimonial videos to learn more about what it's like working at PCI! Visit https://www.preferredcredit.com/careers-site/careers
QUALIFICATIONS: Customer Service and Problem Solving Skills
- Saturday 8am-5pm, Sunday 12pm-6pm and Monday-Wednesday 9am-6pm with Thursday – Friday off
- OR Monday-Friday either 7am-4pm or 10am-7pm with every third weekend rotation
The Customer Service Agent is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience when answering inbound calls and placing outbound calls to service our accounts for customers that have received financing from us.
- Field incoming phone calls, respond and document or transfer to the appropriate person
- Field voicemails, emails and other communication and follow-up with customer as needed
- Mail form letters to customers
- Make outbound calls to customers after contract has been funded or after the cancelation date to verify contract terms, application data, and repayment options and address any issues prior to the first payment due
- Other job related duties as required by business needs
Equality Of Opportunity In Employment
It is the policy of PCI to provide equality of opportunity in employment. This policy prohibits discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, status with regard to public assistance, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
If you require assistance in the application or selection process, please contact the Human Resources Office. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with a disability to participate in applications and testing.