Saturdays, 11AM - 1PM
Join Wood every Saturday morning as he talks all things Central MN Sports.
Email the Benchwarmers.
Listen to Wood's interviews, bits and recaps. Subscribe to the Benchwarmers Podcast.
Dan Breezy joined the Benchwarmers on Saturday. Vote for him in the X Games here.
Benchwarmers Hawaiian Chicken Chilli
- 2-½ pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- ½ teaspoons Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup Onion, Diced
- 1 cup Green Pepper, Diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 can (10 Oz Can) Ro-tel Tomatoes, Or Diced Tomatoes With Green Chiles
- 1 can (14.4 Oz Can) Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can (14.5 Oz Can) Black Beans, Drained
- 1 can (14 Oz Can) Kidney Beans, Drained
- 1 cup Prepared BBQ Sauce
- 1 can (20 Oz Can) Pineapple Chunks, Drained With Juice Reserved, Divided Use
- 3 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- ½ teaspoons Ground Ginger