Your daily dish right out of Hollywood!
Click to Enlarge
Jul 18, 2014 at 9:01 am
- Lorde Says She Doesn't Talk To Her Friends About Her Music Because Most Of Her Songs Are About Them.
- Three new snowy white lion cubs have arrived at Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden Habitat on the Las Vegas Strip.
- New Movies Opening Today: Planes: Fire & Rescue (Rated PG), The Purge: Anarchy (Rated R) and Sex Tape (Rated R).
- OK! magazine claims Brad and Angelina have offered to help Shia LaBeouf with his problems.
- Britney Spears recently tipped a Cheesecake Factory server $100 after she accidentally skipped out on her bill.
- Did you know that: OJ Simpson was original sought out to play The Terminator.
- Life & Style Weekly claims The Bachelorette will end with a proposal and Andi Dorfman receiving a $100,000 diamond engagement ring.
- Justin Timberlake Talks About How 'Sexy Back' Haunts Him When He Is Writing New Music Today.
- Nicole Richie tells E! that she has a tattoo regret. ''See this tattoo? It says 'virgin,' you guys. It's embarrassing and desperate. Now, I am a Virgo.”
- Liv Tyler tells Bravo that she is open to doing Playboy.
2014 MTV Video Music Awards Nominations:
Pharrell Williams - "Happy"
John Legend - "All of Me"
Ed Sheeran ft. Pharrell Williams - "Sing"
Sam Smith - "Stay With Me"
Eminem ft. Rihanna - "The Monster"
Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX - "Fancy"
Beyonce - "Partition"
Lorde - "Royals"
Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea - "Problem"
Katy Perry ft. Juicy J - "Dark Horse"
- Lady Gaga's former assistant Jennifer O'Neill is writing a tell-all book about her time with the superstar. Page Six claims the book deal is worth up to $1 million.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are trying for a baby.
- Scott Disick went to the hospital for alcohol poisoning last month. Friends say she was so drunk he could barely put a sentence together. He's been seeking counseling and has been sober since.
- Cameron Diaz on Live With Kelly and Michael .. she reveals that she is an expert whistler.
Blowing out their candles:
Chace Crawford (29)
Ryan Cabrera (32)
Kristen Bell (34)
rapper M.I.A. (39)
Vin Diesel (47)
Jim Bob Duggar, Arkansas politician and patriarch of the Duggar family, (49)
talk show host Wendy Williams (50)
Sir Richard Branson (64)
James Brolin (74)
Leave a Comment