Your daily dish right out of Hollywood!
Click to Enlarge
Jul 17, 2014 at 10:04 am
- Adam Levine Says He Would Be Dead If It Wasn't For Maroon 5 ... his best friends are in the band and keep him grounded.
- Erin Andrews and Maksim Chermkovskiy are both returning to Dancing With the Stars.
- Eddie Murphy is not expecting a child with girlfriend Paige Butcher.
- New Movies Opening Today: Planes: Fire & Rescue (Rated PG), The Purge: Anarchy (Rated R), Sex Tape (Rated R).
- PETA ripped Charlie Sheen yesterday for attending the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain.
- ESPY Award Winners: Best Male Athlete: Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder and Best Female Athlete: Ronda Rousey, UFC.
- US Weekly claims Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett have yet to split following reports that he had relations with a transexual model.
- Ariana Grande Doesn't Want To Do Any Serious Acting, But Does Want To Star In A Horror Film.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis recently had a major fight. A source tells the tabloid: “She told him that he’d better sell his World Cup tickets, because there was no way she was allowing him to go. He couldn’t believe she would tell him that he couldn’t go to an iconic event that only happens once every four years!”
- InTouch Weekly claims Portia de Rossi and Ellen are still having issues. A source tells the mag: ''Portia thinks she had an affair with one of their mutual friends right before Portia’s rehab stint in May.”
- Jenny McCarthy tells US Weekly that she recently had the 'birds and the bees' talk with her son.
- MTV is planning a new show about virgins called “Virgin Territory.”
- Adele plans to tour in 2015 after releasing her new CD "25".
- Justin Bieber's DUI case was postponed again yesterday because lawyers need more time to work out a plea deal.
- Fox claims Shakira is pregnant with her second child.
- Justin Timberlake Wants To Expand His Empire And Do Music For Movies and Musicals.
- Elton John is not retiring. He was playing a French music fest when he joked that he was done. Fans took him seriously.
Blowing out their candles:
Rapper Jeremih (27)
Country singer Luke Bryan (38)
Pink's husband Carey Hart (39)
David Hasselhoff (62)
Camilla Parker-Bowles (67)
Leave a Comment