Nov 29, 2013 at 5:22 am
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — The St. Paul Fire Department has identified a man who died of burns after a stove in his apartment set his clothes on fire.
The man was identified late Wednesday as William Clepper. The Star Tribune reports he died on his 57th birthday.
The fire happened Tuesday afternoon. Clepper is the second person to die in a St. Paul fire in the week, and the fourth this year.
On Sunday, a 38-year-old man who went by the name Guntoro died after he started a fire while smoking in bed.
Temp: 30°F (-1°C)
Wind: 10 SE
Weather: light snow, mist