Mar 13, 2014 at 4:53 am
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Investigators say a fire that killed two people at a home in north Minneapolis was accidental.
The Minneapolis Fire Department says the fire was caused either by smoking materials that ignited love-seat cushions or by an electrical source.
Firefighters were called to the fire at the single-family home just before 6:30 p.m. Tuesday. Crews quickly put out the fire in the living room. While searching the house, then found two people dead in a bedroom. Their names were not immediately released.
Temp: 57°F (14°C)
Wind: 12 NW
Weather: Partly Cloudy