Hollywood Spotlight, Wednesday
Click to Enlarge
Jul 16, 2014 at 11:01 am
- Liv and Steven Tyler Sing On An iPhone ... Liv Tyler has posted a video of her and her father Steven covering Frankie Valli’s “I Love You Baby” on her iPhone. Steven turns the phone into an instrument and harmonizes with it.
- Jeff Goldblum and Emilie Livingston got engaged while on vacation in Hawaii.He is 61. She is 31.
- Nick Lachey‘s wife Vanessa is pregnant with their second child
- Cameron Diaz tells Harper's Bazaar that she did not sleep with Drew Barrymore. "That's like saying I'm having sex with my sister. Are you crazy? I wouldn't even ménage with her!”
- Melissa McCarthy's husband Ben tells E! that she scared him when they first met. ''She was a couple years older than me. She was this goth person with blue hair and she was really scary. In a good way! Scary and pretty ... I just stared at her in horror.”
- E! claims Jennifer Aniston has launched another fragrance called J by Jennifer Aniston. It has notes of magnolia, freesia and sandalwood.
- Casey Kasem still hasn't been buried. Kerri Kasem's rep says: “Kerri gave the body back to Jean the moment he died.'' Casey's remains are at a mortuary in Tacoma, Washington.
- Life & Style Weekly claims Christina Aguilera and Matthew Rutler will marry at Christmas.
- Joe Manganiello On Conan ... Joe talks about being voted Hollywood's hottest bachelor. Joe talks about not being a hunky guy growing up. It takes a lot of time and work. Joe talks about having dinner with Arnold Schwarzenegger who may be nuts. Joe talks about the difference between men and women when they go to a strip club.
- Anna Kendrick tells E! that she wants Taylor Swift for Pitch Perfect 3.
- Jezebel posts pre-photoshopped images of Mariah Carey from a Terry Richardson photo shoot. Mariah’s stomach is taken in, her boobs are bigger and tan darkened in published pictures. Jezebel was also responsible for unveiling Lena Dunham’s pre-photoshopped "Vogue" pics.
- Rihanna posts #FreePalestine tweet then deletes it eight minutes later. Sources claim she didn’t even know how it got on her Twitter account, until fans began questioning it. Pro-Israel group blasts star for anti-Semitic tweet.
- Jimmy Fallon took 120 people from his show out for drinks. He reportedly made a toast thanking them and congratulating them on the show's Emmy nominations.
- Jessica Simpson married Eric Johnson. Now she's taking his last name. Not sure if it'll be a legal and professional move yet.
- "Kim Kardashian: Hollywood" is a game for Apple and Android. It's on the way to making $200-million this year. The game is free, but makes money from ads and in-game purchases.
Blowing out their candles:
Corey Feldman (43)
Barry Sanders (46)
Will Ferrell (47)
Leave a Comment