Hollywood Spotlight, Wednesday
Click to Enlarge
Jul 9, 2014 at 10:28 am
- Tori Spelling on The Talk ... she and husband Dean McDermott are "working through" their problems because they're "committed to being a family."
- Melanie Griffith is having her Antonio Banderas tattoo lasered off.
- Idina Menzel will sing the National Anthem before the MLB All-Star Game on July 15th in Minneapolis.
- The wait to get on the new Harry Potter ride at Universal Orlando yesterday was 7.5 hours. Workers are easing the wait by handing out tickets with return times.
- Hollywoodlife.com claims Rosie is returning to The View. A source tells the site: “The worst kept secret ever is Rosie is returning to the show — it’s definitely happening!
- E! News claims Jessica Simpson's wedding cost $1.4 million. Breakdown below
- food ... $300,000
- lodging .. $150,000
- flowers ... $150,000
- jewelry ... $750,000
- The Website Naughty, But Nice Rob claims that People magazine paid $300,000 for Jessica's wedding pics.
- The Situation's brother, Marc, tells E! that it was his mom and not his brother, who beat up The Situation at his tanning salon last month.
- Ellen is launching her own line of housewares, clothes and pet accessories.
- Katie Holmes poses topless in the new Glamour and says she isn't focused on dating.
- New You magazine recently asked Jenny McCarthy where she sees herself in 20 years. She said: "Believe it or not, I think I'm still on The View. I love the show."
- Beyonce's father Matthew Knowles has been hit with another paternity suit. A woman is alleging he is the father of her daughter and is requesting a DNA test.
- Lady Gaga was recently spotted in Canada looking at vintage wedding gowns.
- Not so new couple alert: Taylor Swift is dating BMX pro Kenny Sanders.
- Stevie Nicks is joining The Voice and will advise Adam Levine's team.
- Elton John has created the Elton John Sports Fund with $510,000. The fund will help young athletes with training and competition costs.
- Pamela Anderson was married to Rick Salomon for two months in 2007. They announced that they had gotten remarried in January. She has filed for divorce again. He just won a large sum of money playing poker. If there's no prenup, she might be entitled to half of it.
- Congratulations are in order for LeBron James. E! Online says that the Miami Heat star and his wife, Savannah Brinson, are expecting Baby Number Three.
Blowing out their candles:
Fred Savage (38)
Courtney Love (50)
Kelly McGillis (57) Top Gun
Tom Hanks (58)
Nigel Lythgoe (65)
O.J. Simpson (67)
Leave a Comment