Hollywood Spotlight, Tuesday
Click to Enlarge
May 27, 2014 at 9:21 am
- TMZ claims T.I. took a swing at Floyd Mayweather Jr as he was eating at a Fatburger in Vegas. Bodyguards separated the two before a chair was thrown. Both men were gone when cops arrived. T.I. did not give a reason for starting the brawl. He’s saying that’s an absolute lie!
- Leonardo DiCaprio recently auctioned off a seat on his 2015 space voyage for $1.5 million. The money will benefit HIV/AIDS research.
- Christina Ricci and husband James Heerdegen are expecting their first child.
- Donald Levine, who created the GI Joe action figure in 1964 to honor the military, has died from cancer at age 86.
- Patrick Swayze's widow Lisa got remarried this past weekend to jeweler Albert DePrisco. 50 people attended the West Palm Beach affair.
- Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend's box office results: 1."X-Men: Days of Future Past," $111 million ($171 million international).
- TMZ claims Donald Sterling has surrendered control of the Clippers to his wife Shelly. She is meeting with the NBA and plans to sell the team on her terms. Six ownership groups are preparing bids.
- Sofia Vergaga has called off her engagement to Nick Loeb. She tells WhoSay: "Not that anyone should care, but in order to not give the press the chance to invent crazy and hurtful drama, I prefer to tell my fans personally that Nick and I have decided to be apart.
- Ashton Kutcher recently rescued several hikers, who got stranded in Hollywood Hills, California. He and Mila Kunis were heading home when the hikers' car battery died. Ashton rushed Mila home and then returned to help the couple.
- Voice judge Usher recently posted a picture of himself on the net cooking eggs in his underwear. He promised he would post the shot if Josh Kaufman won The Voice.
- Seth MacFarlane on Today .. he revealed the origin of his middle name "Woodbury."
- OK! magazine claims Ellen and Portia de Rossi are planning to renew their wedding vows. August 16th which will be 6 years for the couple.
- Justin Bieber requested the “kids’ menu” at the amfAR gala in France. A source tells the paper: “Justin’s people asked that he be brought pasta. He sat down at a table by himself and ate, while the rest of the table waited patiently for their food.” .
- Miley Cyrus had to get a restraining order against 24 year-old Devon Meek after he told cops they may as well shoot him in the head if he can't meet her. Meek also thinks Miley speaks to him through the radio.
Blowing out their candles:
Glee's Chris Colfer, Kurt, (24)
"The Naked Chef" Jamie Oliver (39)
rapper Jadakiss (39)
Andre 3000 from Outkast (39)
Todd Bridges (49)
Henry Kissinger (91)
Leave a Comment