Hollywood Spotlight, Tuesday
Click to Enlarge
May 6, 2014 at 1:20 pm
- American Idol winner Scotty McCreery and his friends were robbed at gunpoint yesterday. Three armed men broke into an apartment near North Carolina State University and took their wallets, cash, and electronic items before fleeing. No one was hurt. Audio
- Matt Damon Open To Returning As Jason Bourne .. he'd love to return to the role, but only if director Paul Greengrass returns.
- Veronica Mars is out on DVD today.
- Subway spokesman Jared Fogle did not die yesterday. Rumors started after an Internet hoax spread
- Beverly Hills Cop 4 will be released in March 2016.
- Oregon State has fired basketball coach Craig Robinson. Barack Obama's brother-in-law went 94-105 in six seasons.
- Floyd Mayweather Tweet of the Day: $70M for 36 minutes.
- Two of Oscar's neighbors took the stand and gave their accounts of what they saw after he shot Reeva Steenkamp.The Olympian accused of killing his girlfriend told the court that he shot Reeva Steenkamp by accident because he thought she was a burglar.
- Brad Pitt recently bought a Justin Bieber portrait for his son Pax.
- InTouch Weekly claims Kaley Cuoco plans to cleanse the $5.5 million home she bought from Khloe Kardashian.
- Dr. Dre has purchased Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's California home for $40 million.
- Lady Gaga kicked off her world tour on Sunday in Ft Lauderdale. She ripped off her wig and stripped. At one point, Gaga was performing in her undies and silver pasties.
- DWTS: Danica McKeller and James Maslow were in the bottom two. Danica got booted.
- Mel Gibson was charged with battery for hitting his ex in the mouth. He was placed on probation and had to complete community service and counseling. Now that he met the requirements he's reportedly getting the charged expunged.
- Sally Field got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Hayden Panettiere got engaged to pro boxer Wladimir Klitschko in October. Their wedding is on hold because of the fighting in his home country of Ukraine. For now, they're just enjoying their enjoying their engagement.
Blowing out their candles:
Gabourey Sidibe (31)
George Clooney (53)
Tom Bergeron (59)
Bob Seger (69)
Willie Mays (83)
Leave a Comment