Hollywood Spotlight, Monday
Click to Enlarge
Jun 9, 2014 at 10:56 am
- Dean McDermott has been filming "Chopped:Canada." He reportedly rushed home to be with his family when his daughter had to get a tonsillectomy. One of his sons was sick at the same time and he came home to help Tori out.
- Chris Daughtry Apologizes For Military Diss ... he apologized for not performing a patriotic song in honor of D-Day on Friday's episode of "Fox and Friends". Billboard claims Chris told the Fox hosts: "I'm off the clock. I'm going to watch 'y'all."
- Calvin Harris and Rita Ora have broken up. He Tweeted: "To address speculation - myself and Rita ended our relationship some time ago. She is a beautiful, talented woman & I wish her all the best."
- TMZ claims JLo and Casper Smart broke up two months ago. A source tells the site: “Casper has been a single guy and can text or see whoever he wants, but the idea that he was knowingly texting a transsexual is laughable.''
- 'Lebroning' has replaced 'Tebowing'. 'LeBroning' involves two friends carrying a third and is meant to mimic the way LeBron was carried off the court after cramping in Game 1 of the NBA Finals.
- Gatorade took a shot at LeBron James when they Tweeted: The person cramping wasn't our client. Our athletes can take the heat.
- Vivid Entertainment has offered Casper Smart $200,000 to star in a movie with his alleged texting partner Sofie Vissa.
- RADAR Online claims Karina Smirnoff from Dancing With the Stars may freeze her eggs.
- TLC Slams Rihanna For Showing Too Much Skin ... TLC and Rihanna are feuding after TLC told Sunrise: "Every time I see you, you don't have to be naked. It is what it is, I call it spade of spade. We sold and became the biggest girl-selling group of all-time with our clothes on, that says a lot. It's easy to sell sex….we can go around with boobie cakes out all day long." Rihanna Tweeted: "When there's no changing the fact that I'm me, and they're well...they're them".
- A thief broke into Sandra Bullock's L.A. home yesterday around 6:30 a.m.. She was home at the time. The suspect was detained by police. NBC has identified him as 39 year-old Joshua Corbett.
- Forrest Gump will be released in IMAX theatres to celebrate its 20th anniversary
- Melanie Griffith is divorcing Antonio Banderas after 18 years. This was her fourth marriage.
- Usher posted an old picture of him and Justin Bieber on Instagram. The caption explains that he believes Biebz is not racist.
- The infamous elevator video embarrassed Beyoncé. Now she's put a partying ban on Jay-Z. He can't go out -- not even to his own 40/40 Club in New York City. Jay is complying with the ban. He's even letting her look through his phone.
- Kourtney Confirms Pregnancy: She’s carrying Baby Number Three with boyfriend Scott Disick.
Tracy Morgan was involved in a fatal car crash on Saturday morning in New Jersey. He is in critical condition. NBC claims a luxury limo bus overturned. Two tractor-trailers and an SUV were also involved. NBC says one of the tractor trailers came up on slow moving traffic and caused the wreck. TMZ claims Tracy has a broken femur, a broken nose and several broken ribs.
Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend's box office results.
1. "The Fault in Our Stars," $48.2 million.
Blowing out their candles:
Natalie Portman (33)
Johnny Depp (51)
Michael J. Fox (53)
Leave a Comment