Hollywood Spotlight, Friday
Click to Enlarge
Jul 25, 2014 at 5:28 am
- Jason Derulo Loves Watching Chick Flicks.
- Facebook is worth $195 billion. Mark Zuckerberg earned $1.6 billion yesterday pushing his worth to $33.3 billion.
- Kelsey Grammer and wife Kayte are the proud parents of a new baby boy named Gabriel.
- Comic-Con has banned Google Glasses
- Portia de Rossi wants a baby. A source tells the mag: ''All Portia can talk about is beginning a new chapter in their lives and starting a family.''
- Meghan McCain isn't joining The View.
- Christian Louboutin's new nail polish will cost $50 a bottle.
- The Rock On Conan ... Dwayne Johnson talks about naming some of his body parts.
New Movies Opening Today: And So It Goes (Rated PG-13), Hercules (Rated PG-13) and Lucy (Rated R)
- Casey Kasem's son Mike tells the Hollywood Reporter that his father's body has been moved from California to Canada by his stepmom. ''She's demonstrated what we have known for 30 years: She's bat-sh*t crazy. If she loved him, then where was she at the end of his life? TMZ claims Jean's lawyers dumped her because she owes them $500,000.
- Casper Smart wished JLo a Happy Birthday yesterday by Tweeting: ''Happppppppy Birthday to the most Beautiful lil bear in the world!!!!
- Grazia magazine claims Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are on a year-long ''marriage probation''.
- Life & Style Weekly claims Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden are talking marriage.
- Tara Reid tells GQ that a real-life Sharknado could occur. “You know, it actually can happen. I mean, the chances of it happening are very rare, but it can happen actually.
- Jenny McCarthy says her son recently called the police on her. "We're driving in the car and of course I text and drive. He called the police on me and said, 'My mom is texting and driving right now.' True story." Jenny tossed the phone out the window.
- Ariana Grande will perform twice at the MTV Video Music Awards on August 24th.
- JLo tossed herself a 44th birthday party in the Hamptons last night. Leah Remini, Fat Joe, Kourtney Kardashian, French Montana and Khloé Kardashian attended.
- Lil Wayne is starting his own sports management company and will rep international soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo.
Blowing out their candles:
Matt LeBlanc (47)
Leave a Comment