Apr 2, 2014 at 10:38 am
ST. MARTIN, Minn. (KNSI) The Stearns County Sheriff's Office says a barn near St. Martin was destroyed by fire last night.
The fire call at the Wilfred and Kathleen Schmitt residence was called in just after 9 pm.
The barn was filled with antiques, wood, iron and old woodworking machines.
The barn was uninsured, and is a total loss. It appears an electrical heater caused the fire.
There were no reports of injuries. Paynesville amblance was on standby for mutual aid.
Temp: 20°F (-7°C)
Wind: 21 NW