Jul 11, 2014 at 5:39 amWarning: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /var/www/vhosts/knsiradio.com/concrete/core/libraries/block_view.php on line 311
ST. CLOUD, Minn. (KNSI) The St. Cloud Fire Department says a July 3rd fire that caused heavy damage to a townhome at 2202 Liberty Glen Loop was started by a mechanical malfunction in a vehicle parked in the garage.
The fire started around 10:30 that night. All the occupants were able to get out safely.
Fire Marshal Mike Post says a house fire at 610 7th Avenue North in St. Cloud was caused by an abandoned bird nest that was on top of a porch floodlight.
The floodlight had been on for about an hour prior to the July 5th fire.
It's the second fire from a birds next this summer in St. Cloud. The first fire occurred in a garage on 30th Avenue North last month.
Temp: 45°F (7°C)
Wind: 8 W