Dec 20, 2012 at 6:29 am
PAYNESVILLE, Minn. (KNSI) It's back to school in Paynesville today after an unexpcted day off on Wednesday.
The Paynesville Area Secondary School was off-limits to students so it could be sanitized after an illness outbreak on Monday and Tuesday.
A total of 32 people reported symptoms similar to carbon monoxide poisoning, but tests showed carbon monoxide levels in the school building were within the normal range.
Classes were dismissed at 11 o'clock Tuesday, meaning students missed a day-and-a-half of school. It will be up to the school board to determine whether that time will be made up down the line.
Temp: -11°F (-24°C)
Wind: 6mph W