Jul 24, 2014 at 9:34 am
ST. CLOUD, Minn. (KNSI) One person was taken to the hospital following an early morning house fire in St. Cloud today (Thursday).
Battalion Chief Greg Newinski says fire crews were called to 420 Riverside Drive Northeast at 12:51 am to find smoke coming from the front side of the building.
Newinski says a dehumidifier in the basement caught fire.
One occupant of the home was taken to St. Cloud Hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.
The fire caused an estimated $9,000 damage.
Newinski says the home did have working smoke detectors.
Temp: 10°F (-12°C)
Wind: Calm N