Bob Cross Ball Fields - #5 & #6 by the Sauk Rapids Middle School 901 1st St South
*Only Local Competition winners are eligible to advance to the Sectional and all Local winners will be on file with the Sectional host
Pitch, Hit & Run Local Competition will be hosted by:
The competition will be held:
Saturday, May 3, 2014
Registration – 9:00 a.m., Competition beginning at 10:00 a.m. at Bob Cross Ball Fields - #5 & #6 by the Middle School 901 1st St South
Sauk Rapids, MN 56379
*Fields 5 & 6 are the first two fields on the right side of the parking lot
Pitch, Hit & Run is the official competition of Major League Baseball. This grassroots program is designed to provide youngsters with an opportunity to compete, free of charge, in a competition that recognizes individuals excellence in core baseball/softball skills.
Boys and girls are divided into 4 age divisions: 7/8, 9/10, 11/12 & 13/14, and have the chance to advance through four levels of competition, including Team Championships at Major League ballparks and the National Finals at the 2014 MLB All-Star Game.
The individual Pitching, Hitting and Running Champion, along with the All-Around Champion in each age and gender group at the Local Competition will be awarded and advance to the Sectional Level of Competition.
All participants must bring a copy of their birth certificate and have their parent or guardian fill out the registration/waiver form prior to the start of the competition. For questions concerning the competition, please contact your Local Coordinator, Juanita Beauchamp at 320-761-1003 or email@example.com.
- Arrive to local site early for registration
- All participants must provide a copy of a valid birth certificate for age verification
- Parent or guardian must sign a registration/waiver form (available at www.mlb.com/phr)
- All participants will compete in all three elements of the competition with all scores starting at zero
- All girls will use a softball and follow the girls softball division guidelines, and all boys will use a baseball and follow the boys baseball division guidelines
- No metal spikes
Become a Friend of PHR on Facebook : WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/PITCHHITRUN
Temp: 40°F (4°C)
Wind: 4 NE