Production Laborer - Albany, MN
Production Laborer | Location: Albany, MN
Perform labor intensive concrete work in many different environments.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work with co-workers to strip, set-up and pour the bed in a timely manner.
· Work with the Quality Control Department to ensure optimal quality.
· Take direction from their Team Leader and Supervisor.
· Flexible to perform work in any area including Architectural, Spancrete, Yard, Finish Building, and other areas as needed.
· Maintain a safe environment and have good housekeeping skills while working.
· Participate in Lean Manufacturing objectives and improves the efficiencies of the department.
· Have knowledge of quality program and be able to perform quality work.
· Come to work with a good attitude and work the hours needed to fulfill the job requirements.
· Comfortable operating heavy equipment, including, but not limited to forklifts, bobcats, and cranes.
· Knowledgeable of day-to-day tasks that are performed and are aware of what the next step is without being told.
· Maintain a professional relationship with employees in the plant and office.
· Support company policies and have a positive attitude while working.
· Must be able to handle the physical demands of the job including, but not limited to pushing, pulling, lifting, bending, climbing, kneeling, twisting, squatting, and crawling.
· Complete special projects as requested and performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
· Must have interpersonal communication skills to interact with co-workers, supervisors, and managers.
· Ability to train and coach other employees if necessary.
· Must be able to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
· General math skills and ability to read tape measure.
· Ability to work with others to get the project completed efficiently and work independently when needed.
· Knowledge of products the company uses and which products would work best.
· Understand and accepts changes that are implemented to become Best in Class.
· High school diploma or GED
· Moderate risk of exposure to unusual elements.
· Moderate risk of safety precautions.
· Moderate exposure to production environment.