Electrolux - General Production Employees
General Production Employees
Electrolux Major Appliances based in St. Cloud, MN is actively seeking motivated production employees to join our diverse team.
Our St. Cloud facility will be closing around 4th quarter 2019. We are currently accepting applications for full-time, Transitional General Production Employees. We are offering a $500 HIRING BONUS following 90 days of continuous employment. Additionally, candidates who begin work by the end of February and remain employed until the plant closes or are permanently laid off as a result of the discontinuance of plant operations, are eligible for a severance payment of up to $800.
General Production employees perform a wide variety of tasks on the moving assembly line in the manufacturing process of freezer products. Job duties include, but are not limited to, positioning parts and subassemblies, assembling components and examining connections for correct fit, fastening, attaching or modifying parts and subassemblies, making changes by hand or with fixtures, hand tools or power tools and running equipment. Workers will rotate into different work tasks, work areas and departments determined by production schedules.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Keep up with various rates of production speeds.
2. Work cooperatively with other employees and supervisors, and assist in other work areas when the workload permits or requires.
3. Ability to work in a variety of body positions; bending, stooping, and standing and the ability to have coordinated movements of pulling, pushing, grasping, reaching, and bilateral arm movements.
4. Ability to perform multi-step assembly tasks on a moving assembly line.
5. Ability to move 30 lbs. unaccompanied.
6. Ability to stand for prolonged periods.
7. Maintain the work area, machinery, and tools in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
8. Monitor product constantly to ensure that quality standards are being met, and reject product that does not meet quality standards.
9. Ability to work on any shift.
10. Regular and consistent attendance.
11. Ability to receive and follow direction from the supervisor and notify the supervisor when more work is needed.
12. Ability to follow all standard operating procedures, rules and guidelines including safety; and notify the supervisor of any existing or potential issues.
13. Rudimentary English.
Must be responsible and dependable with good attendance, a positive attitude and the ability to work at a fast pace. You must also be a team player who is always reliable, on time, with a solid work ethic and a commitment to consistent work attendance. High School Diploma preferred with a minimum of one year consecutive work experience. Applicants must be able to work all three shifts and have reliable transportation. Must pass pre-employment drug test, background, and physical.
The starting wage for Transitional Employees is $15.04 per hour with scheduled wage increases.
Transitional Employees shall receive benefits after 90 days of employment in accordance with the Collective Bargaining Agreement:
a. Medical insurance
b. Dental insurance
d. Paid holidays
g. Jury duty pay differential
h. Funeral or Memorial Service pay
* Please do not reapply if you have applied in the last 90 day’s *
Apply online at: www.stcelectrolux.com
Complete a paper application at the CareerForce Center (Former MN Workforce Center)
St. Cloud Technical College
1542 Northway Drive, Door 2
St. Cloud, MN 56303
Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm
Electrolux Home Products, Inc., together with its parent companies; affiliates; subsidiaries and divisions (collectively referred to as “Electrolux”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need assistance during the application or interview process due to a disability, please contact 1-800-974-9700 and Electrolux will attempt provide reasonable assistance. Applicants will not be penalized for requesting such assistance.